While we strongly recommend WordPress for creating websites, we provide non-WordPress web space on a limited basis for those who need a specific exception from WordPress. Most non-WordPress websites at BU are static XHTML sites developed and maintained with Dreamweaver and Contribute.
Non-Wordpress websites offer flexibility to departments with special website requirements, such as a need to maintain compatibility with outdated or vendor applications.
- Development directory - Create, test, and develop content for your site.
- Web directory - Get a web directory on the central server to house your official site.
- Application Development directory - Build PHP applications in these special directories.
- No charge for a Development or Web directory
- $250 one-time fee for an Application Development directory
Contact us to create your directory or request a consultation.