Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments
Cost: Fees for services vary; quotes provided with consultation.
Initial diagnostic fee charged but applied as credit if work completed by our team.
- See Getting Started, below.
We provide professional audio and visual technical support on the Charles River Campus. Our qualified industry professionals work with you to design and maintain quality media solutions.
Get expert advice from AVIXA CTS certified technology specialists when designing a new system. Restore use of your current systems through our expert repair services. Get assistance and cost reviews when working with system manufacturers and vendors.
- Instructional space technology consultations
- Online audio and visual system monitoring and preventive maintenance
- System integration and field service repair
- Presentation system planning and design, installation, and maintenance
- Event technical support
- Upgrades to existing systems
All services require a valid BU Unit/Department billing code.
[A one hour labor charge is assessed for an initial service call to diagnose the issue in proprietary spaces. If we are asked to complete any necessary repairs, that charge is applied as a credit to the final bill.]
Please send email to email@example.com to schedule an initial consultation.