Warren Towers Poster Display Cases
If you’ve got something to share with the Boston University community (and everyone else on Comm Ave), the 12 digital poster displays on the front of Warren Towers are great places to do it. Marketing & Communications can help University departments and student groups take advantage of this opportunity.
Submit your reservation request and we will send you a confirmation email with more details.
- Only reservations from BU departments and student groups for University events and initiatives are accepted.
- Reservations are free of charge and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Poster display is limited to 10 days per reservation, per group.
- Posters are changed daily and will be rotated between the screens during the duration of your reservation. Your poster may not display every day during busy periods.
- We ask that you limit your number of posters per reservation and we retain the right to decline multiple-screen reservations during busy periods.
- We can only accept jpeg (72dpi) files at a 9:16 aspect ratio. Size for best results is 2160px wide x 3840px tall (we do not recommend anything smaller than 1080px x 1920px). Instructions for uploading your poster will be sent once your reservation is accepted. Posters must arrive 4 days prior to the start date of your reservation. Posters arriving within 4 day of reservations may not display immediately.
- There is no right of ownership implied with any reservation.