Warren Towers Poster Display Cases
If you’ve got something to share with the Boston University community (and everyone else on Comm. Ave.), the 12 backlit display cases on the front of Warren Towers are great places to do it. Marketing & Communications can help University departments and student groups take advantage of this opportunity—click on the menu tabs below to read our guide to printing posters and making reservations.
Note: Please wait until you have received a confirmation reply to your reservation request before printing your poster.
Submitting Your Reservation
- Reservations are free of charge and offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Poster display is limited to two weeks per reservation, per group.
- There is no right of ownership implied with any reservation. In rare instances, major University events will take precedence; if this is the case, you will be notified of changes in your reservation status.
- Warren Towers posters are changed on non-holiday Mondays, weather permitting. Posters will be installed as soon as possible if weather delays prevent Monday installations.
- If a display case isn’t available for your desired time, you may request to join a waiting list. You will be informed prior to your desired reservation date if your poster is to be displayed; it is at your own discretion whether to print a poster that may not be displayed.
Designing Your Poster
- Poster dimensions should be 52.125″ x 70.125″ (vertical). The print size must be exact. Any posters that are not printed to scale will not be installed and your reservation will be forfeited.
- Remember, this poster will be seen from the street. It is best to leave a minimum two-inch margin on all sides, while the text on your poster should be legible from a distance of 20 feet.
Printing Your Poster
- University departments can take advantage of a printing discount arranged by Marketing & Communications with John Broderick at Makepeace. Contact John at 617-779-2370 or email@example.com.
- Student groups can request printing through Student Activities at 617-353-3635 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any department or student group that fails to deliver its poster to Marketing & Communications at 985 Commonwealth Avenue by 5 p.m. the Friday prior to its reservation will forfeit its slot.