Advantages of Partnering with CELOP
Could your students or employees deliver even greater value with improved English skills? We offer a range of existing programs as well as custom programs for groups of learners.
Participants Benefit From
- Enhanced communication skills: writing, speaking, reading, listening, and presenting
- Participating in field trips, guest lectures, BU class visits, and more
- Access to 12+ BU libraries, and visits to BU research centers and institutes
- Ability to live in on-campus residence hall housing and 20+ campus dining options
- Exercise in BU’s state-of-the-art, 18,000 sq. ft. Fitness & Recreation Center
- Expanded intercultural skills and global readiness
Range of Programs – Online or In-person
From general academic English programs to specialized offerings, participants have options:
- 4, 6, or 12-week Intensive and Part-Time English programs for students of all levels
- Faculty training programs, including English teacher training and EMI
- Corporate language training programs
- STEM English, business English, legal English, and other specialized programs
- High school and college preparation programs
Interested in a program tailored to your needs? Let our expert instructors lead the way. We can create a program that helps meet your specific needs. Custom programs offer you flexibility on the dates/schedule as well as content.
Some Additional Benefits
- You receive a dedicated partnership manager
- We provide supporting documentation for your students’ or employees’ visas, for applicable programs
- Your learners participate in a program accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and a member of University & College Intensive English Programs (UCIEP) and EnglishUSA
From business to law to STEM industries, we have developed and offered programs in these major industries and more.
A Sample of Our Partners
We work with a wide range of top-tier companies and universities across the world.