What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most? Definitely getting...
Boston Logan International Airport
- Please click here to see videos of Boston Logan International Airport.
- The videos will show you all the airport terminals, international arrivals, ground transportation (taxis) and public transportation (train) options.
- You may also view the Boston Logan International Airport website for more information. You can select your language on the airport website.
- There are taxis available at Boston International Airport. Please follow the directions in the airport to the nearest taxi.
- A taxi from the airport to CELOP will cost about $20 – $30.
CELOP is located at 890 Commonwealth Avenue, on the corner of Saint Paul Street, Boston, MA 02215.
- From Boston International Airport, take the MBTA Silver Line (SL1) towards South Station.
- Transfer at South Station to the Red Line towards Alewife.
- Transfer at Park Street Station to the Green “B” Line towards Boston College.
- Take the Green “B” Line to Saint Paul Street Station.
- Exit the train at Saint Paul Street Station and cross the street to 890 Commonwealth Avenue.
The map below shows Google Map train directions from the airport to CELOP:
CELOP Campus Map
To view the full Boston University Campus Map, please click here.