This form is only for students currently majoring in International Relations.  Please do not submit your request more than once, unless you have decided to change your regional and/or functional track.

Please note, as an International Relations Major, you will need to declare both a Functional Track and Regional Track. If you are unsure of which track(s) to choose, please reference the Bulletin.