What We Do
Boston University Occupational Health Center is devoted to the prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness, and disability, and to the promotion of health and productivity of Boston University employees.
Boston University Occupational Health Center provides prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for work-related injuries and illnesses for the employees of Boston University in compliance with OSHA, CDC, and other regulatory requirements.
Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Pre-placement and Fitness to Work Evaluations
- On-the-Job Injury Care
- Immediate First Aid
- Follow-up care for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Coordination of health care and referrals to specialists
- Work hazard identification
- Coordination of post-injury return to work
- Medical Screening
- On-Site Training Programs
- Consultation on Health-related Issues at Boston University
- Medical Surveillance
- Case Management