Seasonal Influenza (Flu)
2016-2017 Flu Season
The Occupational Health Center is offering influenza (flu) vaccine at no cost to Boston University employees. There will be no more flu clinics held in 2016-17 season. However, we are available to provide flu shots on the individual basis.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please call our office at 617-353-6630 to schedule your visit. We encourage everyone to get the vaccine to protect yourself, your colleagues, and your family from the illness.
- History of severe reaction to influenza vaccination
- Moderate-to-severe illness
- History of Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Wear a short sleeve shirt to enable easier access to your upper arm.
- MA DPH recommends that all health care providers receive the influenza vaccine unless contraindicated