Your gift to the Anthropology Department makes a huge difference. Help make the Anthropology the best it can be for students, staff, and faculty — and create change on campus and around the world.
Among the many things your donations — large or small — can make possible are:
- helping to support undergraduate and graduate student research projects,
- funding class field trips,
- defraying the cost of departmental lectures and events,
- contributing to an “emergency” fund for students with unexpected financial needs,
- improving the offices in which we work and socialize, and
- supporting the activities of our undergraduate club, Anthropology in the Works.
An exciting new departmental initiative for which we are seeking funds is the launching of an annual distinguished speakers series in honor of our dear colleague and teacher, Fredrik Barth.
Thank you for supporting the Anthropology Department!