In Blackboard Vista, sometimes it is necessary to clear out your browser’s cache. Please select your browser below and follow the instructions provided.
Safari 3.2 to 5.0
- Launch Safari from your Dock or desktop.
- Click Safari from the browser menu at the top of your screen.
- Click Empty Cache …
- In the confirmation window that appears, click the Empty button.
Firefox 3.6 to 10
- Launch Firefox from your Dock or desktop.
- Click Tools from the browser menu at the top of your screen.
- Click Clear Recent History…
- In the window that appears, for Time range to clear:, select Everything from the drop-down menu.
- Click the down arrow next to Details to show the check box options if they are not already visible.
- Ensure that at least the Cache and Active Logins check boxes are checked. DO NOT click the Preferences check box as this will reset some settings like pop-up blockers needed for your online course.
- Click the Clear Now button.