- Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments
- Any supported institutional, non-personal need
- Students must be sponsored by a faculty member
Cost: Costs depend upon the particular configuration and support package (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) selected; see details.
- See Getting Started, below.
IS&T offers reliable, secure, centrally hosted and managed database services for Boston University applications. Feature sets are defined in two service levels and may also be customized to fit individual needs.
Service features are available to relieve you of the costs and responsibilities associated with purchasing, administering, securing, monitoring, and backing up your own database applications and the systems required to run them. Central hosting and management can minimize the risks of data loss, security breaches, and loss of business continuity. Expert database consultation services can optimize performance of your applications.
- Centrally maintained and monitored systems
- Access to DBA expertise
- A variety of databases, including
- Microsoft SQL Server
Requirements vary by service
- Learn more about features and support packages on offer
- Initiate an inquiry or request by clicking on the Help button on this page