- Open the page for editing in WordPress.
- Scroll down to the Content Banner box.
- Click the Add Image button and locate the image in your Media Library. If your image has not been added to your Media Library yet, upload it now.
- When you have located the image in your Media Library, open the image properties box by clicking the Show link. (Note: if your image was not previously uploaded, you will be taken directly to the image properties box after uploading.)
- With the image properties box open, click the Add Banner Image button.
- WordPress returns to the page editor, and your banner image is displayed in the Content Banner editing box. Type a brief image description as the Alternate Text.
- Save your page and preview. Your content banner is now in place.