BUworks supports Firefox versions 9 to 17 (recommended for Journal Entry) and Internet Explorer 9, but we recommend using Firefox 17 ESR for maintaining stability and security with BUWorks as well as other university systems.
Please open this instruction page in Internet Explorer now so you will have the required steps available during the installation.
1. Download Firefox 17 ESR from https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-17.0.6esr&os=win&lang=en-US
2. Select Save File. (Save to the Desktop, if possible, so the file will be easier to find.)
3. Exit Firefox
4. Find the Firefox 17 ESR installer that you downloaded in the first step. It will probably be either on your Desktop or in your Downloads folder.
11. Double-click the file to begin the installation process. If prompted, select Run
12. Click Next
13. Click Next, ensuring that “Standard” is selected
14. Click Install
15. Click Finish