COS Searches by Key Words or Affinity
Two easy steps to setting up a customized search based on keywords:
- Click a keyword, which opens a webpage of results.
- If you have a COS Profile, save that search to your COS Workbench and/or set up your own alerts.
See the bottom of this page for search parameters. Have a suggestion for additional keywords? Email your suggestions to: bumc-OSPMEDFeedback.
Search Parameters/Explanation of COS Search Fields:
- Description of the searcher=academic institution, or non-profit, or person with Ph.D., M.D., or other terminal professional degree;
- Activity location=United States, or any result that does not specify a location;
- Sponsor type=any sponsor type;
- Funding type=research (fellowships, prizes, etc although included in the COS database are restricted from a research-only search.