Original article from BU Today by Barbara Moran. March 29, 2018 In 2014,
The NEIDL hosted its Inaugural Symposium onemerging infectious diseases
Raising Ebola; A 360 Video with Elke Muhlberger.
Science & Research
Meet our research community and learn about the NEIDL’s role in discoveries related to emerging infectious diseases.
- A Community of Researchers
- Statement on Classified Research
- NEIDL Annual Reports
- Research at Boston University
A Culture of Safety
Comprehensive safeguards and oversight are in place to protect researchers and the community.
- Public Health & Safety Partners
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Safety Plans
- BAS Network Performance Review
The community’s involvement is important to the success of the NEIDL. Learn how you can participate.