Located at Mugar Memorial Library, basement level, 771 Commonwealth Avenue
All Krasker film/video titles can be found using BU Libraries Search
Faculty services: Krasker Film/Video Services provides instructional media support to university classes. The following services are available to faculty:
- Schedule film/video for class/course viewing: check out film and video titles for use in BU classes/courses.
- To book a title for your class submit a request online or visit Krasker Film/Video Services in person, basement level, Mugar Memorial Library.
- Faculty must pick up and return films at Krasker Film/Video Services in Mugar Library, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (we do not deliver film materials to classrooms).
- Krasker/Film Video Services materials are considered Reserve items. Please return materials promptly for other class use. Items not returned in 3 days will be declared lost/missing and a fee of $150.00 (or cost of the item, whichever is greater) will be charged (see Fees at Mugar Circulation).
- Place films/videos on Reserve for student viewing at Krasker Film/Video Services or at Geddes Language Center outside of class:
- use the online form.
- Request film/video purchases: to request a purchase:
View films and video onsite: BU students, faculty, and staff may view films in the Krasker Film/Video Services previewing room, Mugar Library.
- The previewing room is equipped to screen all formats in the collection: DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, and Laser Disc. 16mm can be viewed Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- The collection is not available to outside organizations, student groups, or the public.
- Student organizations must obtain film and video materials through the Student Activities Office at the George Sherman Union, 617-353-3635.
Visit: us at Mugar Memorial Library, basement level, 771 Commonwealth Avenue, call 617-353-8112, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Krasker maintains its collection of over 18,000 films, which can be discovered using BU Libraries Search.