How to Apply

class in seaBUMP and its Marine Science undergraduate degree are part of the College of Arts of Sciences (CAS) at Boston University.  Any student interested in BUMP must apply to CAS.

Details, requirements, and application materials and deadlines can be found at Boston University Undergraduate Admissions.  Marine Science can be specified as the major of interest on the undergraduate application.