There is always something happening at the LGBTQIA+ center. Meet colleagues and build community here at BU by attending our programs. We aim to:
- Foster belonging and connectedness for LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff with weekly lunches and monthly breakfasts, large community gatherings, and discussion groups
- Educate and create visibility about the richness of our diverse LGBTQIA+ communities and our multiple intersecting identities
- Highlight and elevate faculty scholarship and research while creating opportunities for faculty to come together across disciplines
- Provide professional development for all BU community members
- Improve our campus climate, collaboratively, so we can recruit and retain talented LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff, for a more inclusive and equitable workplace
Check out our calendar of upcoming events to ensure you don’t miss out.
And visit our list of past events to get a sense of what we offer.