We envision a BU community and world that is just, equitable, and free of violence.
We strive to create a campus culture free from violence and built upon healthy relationships and consent. We prevent interpersonal violence through education and we compassionately respond to survivors of trauma to promote healing. We define interpersonal violence to be inclusive of sexual violence, dating violence, stalking, sexual harassment, and hate violence.
- Raise awareness and broaden the BU community’s understanding of interpersonal violence
- Educate and enhance the skills of community members towards the creation of safe and healthy relationships.
- Promote survivor healing through trauma-informed counseling
- Advocate for survivors through empowerment, education, and accompaniment
- Influence local and global efforts to prevent and respond to interpersonal violence
- Respond compassionately to traumatic events that impact the BU community
We are on call 24/7/365 at 617-353-SARP (7277).
Each academic year, the staff of the Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Center (SARP) compiles a report reviewing the unit’s accomplishments and goals.
- SARP Annual Report AY 2013-2014
- SARP Annual Report AY 2014-2015
- SARP Annual Report AY 2015-2016
- SARP Annual Report AY 2016-2017
- SARP Annual Report AY 2017-2018
- SARP Annual Report AY 2018-2019
- SARP Annual Report- AY 2019 -2020
Sexual Misconduct Climate Results
To stay-updated on SARP-related activities, please sign-up for our newsletter here