Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (CELOP)
Center for English Language and Orientation Programs
Boston University’s Center for English Language & Orientation Programs (CELOP) empowers international students and professionals to succeed in their academic and professional lives through innovative programs designed to improve English language proficiency and global competency.
CELOP summer programs include:
- Intensive English and Part-Time English programs for four, six, and 12 weeks
- Future Entrepreneurs: a three-week part-time program for students interested in business innovation
- Pre-MBA: a four-week full-time program for students entering an MBA program in the fall
- Pre-MMH: an eight-week full-time program for students entering the BU MMH program in the fall
- Legal English & Foundations of the U.S. Legal System: a six-week program for international lawyers entering an LLM program or having an interest in U.S. law
- EducationUSA Academy: a three-week part-time program for high school students interested in studying STEM at an American college or university
CELOP students studying in-person can take advantage of all that Boston has to offer. They join activities on campus and around the city, including cultural events, guest speaker lectures, workshops, and field trips. CELOP students have access to Boston University’s many facilities including the Fitness & Recreation Center, Mugar Library, Joan & Edgar Booth Theatre, Student Health Services, and more. Note that some regular activities may be unavailable during summer 2021 due to COVID-19. On-campus housing and dining is available for every summer program.
For more information, visit the Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (CELOP) website.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-353-4870