The mission of the Statistics@Work speaker series is to expose students of all levels to how statistics is used in practice across a large swath of data science fields. The MSSP program invites speakers from industry to present on the data-centric challenges that accompany a career in their sector, and the manner in which statistical training can help meet those challenges. Opportunity for informal “meet-and-greet” follows each presentation, where students and speakers chat over refreshments.
- Carlos Morales, Director, Global Portfolio Strategy, Liberty Mutual
- Alok Pattani, Quantitative Analyst, Google
- Marc L. Berger, Vice President, Real World Data and Analytics in the Global Health & Value Group, Pfizer Inc.
- Jason Xin, Principal Data Scientist, Optum Enterprise Analytics
- Clementine Plati, Data Scientist, TripAdvisor
- Xiaoyu Jiang, Director, Sanofi
- David Liu, Director of Data Science, CVS Health
- Tom Foth, Senior Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Kate Donahue, Senior Data Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton
Spring 2022 Schedule
Vice President of Analytics at Amwell
April 6th, 2022
5:45PM CAS 306
|Data Science:Statistics :: Health Care : Medicine
Observations and suggestions for a fulfilling data science career while experiencing other perspectives.