We welcome submissions on a broad range of marketing science topics including, but not limited to, marketing strategy, marketing models, methods, theory, as well as empirical research.
- Submission deadline: February 6, 2012 (only one submission per presenter will be accepted).
- Notification of acceptance: February 27, 2012
- The author of an accepted abstract is required to register for the conference no later than Monday, March 16, 2012. This policy helps to limit the number of cancelled papers and no-shows.
We are now accepting abstracts and welcome your submission. All abstracts must be submitted using this online submission system
Please review this important information before submitting your abstract.
- You are permitted only one abstract as the presenting author (speaker). You can be a co-author on other contributed abstracts.
- As the presenting author, you are expected to present the work at the meeting. Your co-authors are also encouraged to attend.
- Abstracts are reviewed and acceptance emails will be sent out on February 27, 2012.
- Please note: all attendees must register and pay the registration fee by March 16, 2012.
Abstract submission is now closed.
Questions about the program or technology problems: Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org
By telephone: 1-800-4INFORMS or 1-443-757-3500 ext. 590. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.