2021 Application for CODEBREAKERS
PLEASE NOTE: Codebreakers is not being offered during Summer 2022.
Codebreakers is open to young women who:
- permanently reside in MA;
- attend a high school located in MA;
- are currently either a freshman or sophomore;
- are able to attend all four weeks of the program: July 5th-August 30th (M-F from 9:30-12:00 and 1:00-3:30).
If you meet these criteria, please complete the Application process:
- STEP 1: Complete the Application found here;
In your application, include the names and emails (please check for accuracy) of two teachers you have asked to submit recomendations on your behalf.
STEP 2: Your two recommenders will automatically be sent an email with a link they can use to submit your recommendation. Once they do, you will receive an email notifying you that we have received that teacher's recommendation.
- STEP 3: Ensure that all materials are submitted by May 1, 2021.
One recommendation must be completed by a current or former math/science/computer teacher;
It is preferable that the second recommendation also be submitted by a math/science/computer teacher, but may be from any other teacher, a guidance counselor, or an adult in your community for whom you have worked. Please note, we do not accept recommendations from family members or friends.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you apply, you will receive a link you can use to track the status of your application at any time.
All applicants will be notified about acceptances no later than May 15th.