In this fireside chat with Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Justin Kang, we learn how to leverage guiding principles to unlock resources and further your mission.
We also hear about:
- how his own upbringing and experience that as helped his mission
- the importance of community
- the best way to network (make friends!)
- the importance of experience to build habits required to assess situations
- “Paint a clearer vision of the world you want to see”
- his accelerator, Visible hands, and the pre-pandemic process of building it in a more national way to support founders holistically