In this event, we learned how to build a team that can bring your idea to life (without sinking your startup) from our Entrepreneur-in-Residence Justin Kang, and a panel of founders who shared their experiences.
We also hear about:
- About role clarity and using deadlines to motivate your team
- Hiring against your skill set; Finding people who can complement your talents with theirs.
- Using the power of your mission and network to find a co-founder
- The importance of synergy among the team and understanding of shared vision
- Finding people who will understand you and the rationale behind your actions, and push you to be the best version of yourself.