Commonly Used Forms
This page provides a listing of commonly used forms for researchers who know what they’re looking to do. If you are new to BU, to industry collaboration, or to any of the agreements or forms below, please reach out to BU Industry Engagement and we can help you get started.
- Incoming Material Transfer Agreement: A form for researchers receiving materials from outside BU.
- Outgoing Material Transfer Agreement: A form for researchers sending materials outside BU.
- Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement: For anyone disclosing or receiving proprietary or non-public information.
- Data Use Agreement: For anyone sending and/or receiving unpublished or otherwise sensitive data.
- Unfunded Collaboration Research Agreement: For anyone looking to put in place an unfunded collaboration agreement with non-BU parties.
- Proposal Summary Form: A form for funded projects, such as sponsored research or clinical trials.
- Non-federal Budget Template: For use with any industry-funded projects.
- Fee-for-service Summary Form: Fill out this form and have it signed by your department chair or center director and dean for any research services projects.
- IP Intake Form: If directed by Industry Engagement, please fill out this form so we can learn more about your intellectual property.