Getting Started with Industry
BU’s offices of Industry Engagement and Technology Development offer individualized consultation and assistance to BU faculty and researchers to facilitate the process by which research moves from the lab to become products, services, or businesses with the potential to change the world.
Here are a few of the areas where we can help:
- Building Industry Relationships
- Market Discovery & Strategy
- Disclosing Technology & Obtaining a Patent
- Intellectual Property Strategy & Licensing
- Industry Research Collaborations
- Industry Gifts and Sponsorships
- Contracts and Agreements, including Sponsored Research, Confidentiality, Material Transfer, and Data Use
- Starting a Company
Contact us to initiate a meeting about any of the topics above, or any aspect of engaging with industry at BU.