ERC Study Rooms
ERC STUDY ROOMS
FALL 2022 – Information and Hours
In order to reserve a Study Space room in 100 Bay State Road, you must be a current Boston University student and show your BU ID. Requests are made in person at the 5th floor front desk on a first-come, first-serve for same day availability. Rooms are available for up to 2 hours at a time.
Please note that by walking in and securing a study room, you agree to adhere to the following policies:
- You can reserve a 2-hour block of time to use the study space on a walk-in basis, only. After 2 hours, you must vacate your room and return the key. You may request to extend your time in the room with the 5th floor Student Desk Assistants, but an extension is not guaranteed.
- You will be the only student in the room to study.
- You will leave the room clean and in the same condition in which you found it.
- You will throw away trash, and recycle any bottles.
- You may bring and use your own white-board markers, and you will erase the white board if used.
- You agree to work quietly and be considerate of others using the space.
- You will lock the doors behind you when you leave at the end of your time.