ERC Study Rooms
ERC STUDY ROOMS
FALL 2023 – Information and Hours
Private study rooms are available:
MONDAY – THURSDAY, 9am-9pm
In order to reserve a study space at 100 Bay State Road, you must be a current Boston University student and show your BU ID. Requests can be made at the 5th floor reception desk, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that by walking in and securing a study room, you agree to adhere to the following policies:
- You can reserve a 2-hour block of time to use the study space on a walk-in basis only. After 2 hours, you must vacate your room and return the key. You may request to extend your time in the room with the 5th floor Student Desk Assistants, but an extension is not guaranteed.
- You will sign the Study Room Contract before your reservation is confirmed.
- You will use the room alone or with up to 3 other BU students.
- You will leave the room clean and in the same condition in which you found it.
- You will throw away trash, and recycle any bottles.
- You may bring and use your own white-board markers, and you will erase the white board if used.
- You agree to work quietly and be considerate of others using the space.
- You will lock the doors behind you when you leave at the end of your time.
If you are looking for a group study space, check out our weekly Open Study session, where you can work independently alongside other students.