COM IT maintains 14 general-use classrooms and additional specialty spaces in the College of Communication. All COM classrooms have AV Systems and MAC Instructor station desktops.
- B25 – Classroom Style Seating
- B27 – Conference Style Seating
- B29 – Conference Style Seating
- B31 – Large room easily configurable seating
- 206 – Classroom Style Seating
- 208 – Classroom Style Seating
- 211 – Classroom Style Seating
- 214 – Classroom Style Seating
- 303 – Conference Style Seating
- 310 – Classroom Style Seating
- 317 – Classroom Style Seating
- 319 – Classroom Style Seating – Dual 4k Displays
- 321 – Conference Style Seating
- 323 – Conference Style Seating
The below spaces are exclusively for COM students and faculty. Due to high demand, we generally can not accommodate faculty and students apart from COM.
- B05 – Small Screening Theater with 7.1 Surround Sound, extensive AV support, and 16mm Projection
- 106 – Zimmerman Social Media Activation Center: Advanced work-spaces for small groups.
- 201 – Executive Conference Room. Seats 12 with AV, Skype, and teleconference capabilities
- 209 – Large Conference Room with presenter podium, Sound reinforcement, and 12′ Projection Screen
Computer Lab and Edit Suites
- 107 – Student Lounge – MAC computers available for open use
- 325 – 3 Microphone podcast production studio (COM Community Only!)
- 334C – 4 Microphone podcast production studio
- 338 – Open MAC Lab with No Classes Scheduled. (COM Students only!)
- 3rd Floor Edit Suites – 6 individual edit bays with Mac Pro desktops (COM Students only!)
- 3rd Floor Finishing Rooms – specialty post production finishing rooms – use by approval only
- MPS100 – Small “Black Box” studio.
- Studio West – Television Newsroom: Fixed, Broadcast Anchor and Interview Sets
- Studio East – Open 3-Camera TV Production Studio
- Babcock Studios – Large Production Studio – Located on Babcock St in BU West Campus