Rehearsals (August 30 through October 31)
There are no events in Rehearsals during the specified time period.
- 5FebInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 12FebInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 19FebInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 26FebInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 5MarInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 12MarInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 18MarMusic at Marsh Chapel presents "Paradise Regained"
- 19MarInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 26MarInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 2AprInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- On the Beach, January 22, 2023 January 22, 2023The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill preaches a sermon entitled “On the Beach.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Arise, shine, for thy light has come” by Kenneth Jennings and “Lift up your heads,” by Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- Love As Action, January 15, 2023 January 15, 2023In honor and celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, the Honorable Judge Christopher Edwards, preaches a sermon entitled “Love as Action: Reflections on the Philosophy of Dr. King and Howard Thurman.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “O ye that love the Lord " by Samuel Coleridge-Taylor and “Plenty good room,” arranged by William Henry […]Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- Epiphany Reflection, January 8, 2023 January 8, 2023The Rev. Dr. Jessica Chicka preaches a sermon entitled “Epiphany Reflection”. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Jubilate Deo (Psalm 100:1–3)" by Orlando di Lasso and “O nata lux,” by Thomas Tallis, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.