We are holding another round of flu clinics in November. If you have not received your flu shot yet, we urge you to take advantage of this opportunity. You may find more information about this season flu and the vaccine that we offer.
- History of severe reaction to influenza vaccination
- Moderate-to-severe illness
- History of Guillain-Barre syndrome
The second round of flu clinics is held on the Charles River Campus and open to all BU employees on a walk-in basis. Please find the schedule of the clinics below:
Location: Occupational Health Center, 930 Commonwealth Ave (enter on Pleasant Street), 1st Floor
|Monday, November 21st||11:30 AM – 1:30 PM|
|Tuesday, November 22nd||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday, November 28th||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday, November 30th||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
- Wear a short sleeve shirt to enable easier access to your upper arm.
- MA DPH recommends that all health care providers receive the influenza vaccine unless contraindicated