Founded in 1900, Bostonia is Boston University’s flagship alumni magazine. We publish three times a year in print and update the website regularly online. We welcome your feedback, story ideas, and class notes.
Marketing & Communications
985 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Stay In Touch:
- Update your email or mailing address.
- Submit a class note.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Submit a name for “In Memoriam” (include the alum’s school[s] and year[s] of graduation and a complete address, and a link to a published obituary.)
- Mail a review copy of your book: Taylor Mendoza, Bostonia, 985 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215
- Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request to reprint. Bostonia’s contents may not be reprinted without permission. Send inquiries in advance to Cynthia K. Buccini, Bostonia, 985 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215.