Our Lucky Halloween Ends Quiz Winner Revealed
And the winner is…
The much-anticipated Halloween Ends opens today around the United States. This morning BU Today announced a trivia contest to celebrate, and when it ended at noon, we entered the names of everyone who answered all the questions correctly in a drawing for two free tickets to a showing of the film tonight at AMC Boston Common 19, 175 Tremont St.
The winner is Valerie LeBrun, Sponsored Programs director of Grants & Finance Shared Services. We’ll send details by email and phone. Congratulations on your two tickets.
The questions and correct answers to our quiz are below. Thanks to all who entered the contest.
- Halloween Ends is the 13th installment of the Halloween franchise. Who wrote the original 1978 film?
John Carpenter and Debra Hill
- What town is the setting for the Halloween movies?
Haddonfield, Ill. (not a real town)
- Who is the first person Michael Myers killed?
He murdered his older sister, Judith, on Halloween night in 1963.
- What point of view does the original Halloween movie open with?
A first-person sequence of Michael Myers as a child
- What is the name of the sanitarium that Michael Myers was committed to after killing his first victim ?
Smith’s Grove Sanitarium
- What specific genre of horror movies are the Halloween Movies?
- In what year did the first remake of the 1978 film drop?
- Where was Halloween Ends filmed?
- How long after the events of Halloween Kills does Halloween Ends take place?
- Who is Laurie Strode’s only surviving family member heading into Halloween Ends?
Allyson Nelson, Strode’s granddaughter, who went head-to-head with Myers in Halloween Kills