- We will not collect any personal information directly from you unless you choose to provide it.
- If you subscribe for e-mail alerts, you will receive only notification of the latest issue of the newsletter and periodic requests for feedback.
- The information collected as part of the subscription and evaluation processes is for planning and evaluation purposes only and will be analyzed in aggregate.
- Your e-mail address will be not be released or distributed to others unless you give us permission to do so (for example, if you are applying to receive CME credits, your contact information will be sent to the Boston University School of Medicine’s Continuing Medical Education Office).
- Our web servers automatically collect network information about our visitors and their visits to our site (such as which pages were visited and computer configurations). This information is used for evaluation, administrative, and troubleshooting purposes only. Usage statistics are analyzed in aggregate only.
- The information provided on this website may be reproduced freely and without prior permission. We do request, however, that you credit the newsletter and be as specific as possible in your citations (e.g., include the date of the issue, the date you accessed it, the link to and author of the research summary being cited, the link to the specific slide presentation being cited).
- You may add www.aodhealth.org to your site for educational purposes. Our site may not be used in a way that suggests we endorse or recommend a specific company, product, or service.
- Medical Information: For Healthcare Professionals
The newsletter provides succinct summaries of research relevant to clinical care. If you plan to offer clinical advice based on one of the summaries you read, we highly recommend that you review the original source of that summary.
- Medical Information: For Consumers
The information provided in Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence is intended for educational purposes only. It should not be substituted for the medical advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
- Funding Sources
Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Health: Current Evidence is supported by Boston Medical Center, a nonprofit institution and the flagship hospital of the Boston University Schools of Medicine and Public Health.
- External Links
For your convenience, we provide links to other websites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.