Interventions and Assessments
- Buprenorphine Treatment Retention Improved with Higher Doses and Initiation Prior to Referral to Outpatient Settings
- Poisoning Deaths Associated With Buprenorphine Almost Always Involve Sedatives or Other Opioids
- Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) Improve Short-term Residential OUD Treatment Completion and Retention
- Non-fatal Stimulant Overdoses Are Rising Among Youth
- Cannabis Use Is Associated With Suicidal Ideation Among Individuals With Opioid Use Disorder Receiving Opioid Agonist Therapy
- Is Age at First Alcohol Intoxication Associated With Mortality in Adulthood?