Interventions and Assessments
- OUT NOW: "BEHIND THE EVIDENCE" PODCAST
- Are American Adults Receiving Recommended Alcohol Screening at Primary Care Visits?
- Psilocybin Plus Psychotherapy Associated With Reductions in Drinking Among Adults With Alcohol Use Disorder
- Premature Mortality Due to Overdose Rising Among US Adolescents
- Increased Risk of Death Following Compulsory Substance Use Treatment
- Receipt of Prescription Stimulant Medications after Drug-Related Poisoning Associated with Mixed Outcomes in Buprenorphine Treatment
- Which Buprenorphine Taper Characteristics Are Associated with Subsequent Overdose Risk?
- How Does Social Support Affect Recovery from Opioid Use Disorder?
HIV and HCV
- Is Injection Drug Use Associated with HCV Reinfection Among People Receiving Medications for Opioid Use Disorder?
Prescription Drugs and Pain
- State Opioid Prescribing Limits Are Not Associated With Reduced Prescribing or Overdose
- Is an Opioid-sparing Pain Management Protocol Comparable to Standard Care Following Certain Orthopedic Surgeries?