Interventions and Assessments
- Social Worker-led Inpatient Navigation Reduced Hospital Readmissions and Improved Substance Use Disorder Treatment Engagement
- The Benefits of Extended-release Naltrexone Paired with Psychosocial Interventions for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Shorter Wait-times Associated With Improved Post-hospital Discharge Linkage to Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- Paternal Alcohol Consumption Linked With Fetal Anomalies
- Is Involvement With the US Criminal Justice System Associated With Morbidity, Including Substance Use Disorders, Among Older Adults?
- THC Concentration in Cannabis Increased Worldwide Between 1970 and 2017
- Machine-learning Algorithm Predicts Future Mortality Following Non-fatal Opioid Overdose