Interventions and Assessments
- Are Alcoholics Anonymous and Other 12-step Programs Effective for Alcohol Use Disorder?
- Buprenorphine-naloxone Does Not Result in an Increased Incidence of Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome Compared With Buprenorphine Alone
- Medical Cannabis Dispensary Density Associated With Cannabis Use Among Young Adults
- Rates of Smoked Tobacco Use Decline While Cannabis Use Increases Among US Young Adults
- Rapid Access to an Addiction Medicine Clinic Has the Potential to Decrease Emergency Department Visits for Alcohol-related Issues
- Injection Drug Use-Related Infective Endocarditis is Increasing and Associated With Poor Patient Outcomes
- Approximately One in Five Adults With Opioid Use Disorder in Six Large US Healthcare Systems Receive Buprenorphine