Interventions and Assessments
- Does Extended Release Buprenorphine Improve Treatment Retention Compared with Other Medications for Opioid Use Disorder?
- Availability of Medications for Opioid Use Disorder Remains Strikingly Low in Specialty Addiction Treatment Programs
- High-dose Benzodiazepines Associated With Non-fatal Drug Poisonings in Patients Receiving Buprenorphine
- Many Pharmacies in US Counties With High Opioid Overdose Rates Do Not Provide Buprenorphine
- Escalating Alcohol Use During Adolescence Is Associated With Non-medical Opioid Use in Young Adulthood
- Is Cannabis Legalization Associated with an Increase in Cannabis-related Motor Vehicle Crash Fatalities?
HIV and HCV
- Patients Receiving Methadone More Likely to Undergo Hepatitis C Screening Among Medicaid-insured New Yorkers With Opioid Use Disorder
Prescription Drugs and Pain
- Urine Drug Testing Among People Prescribed Opioid Medications for Chronic Pain: Useful Tool or Blunt Instrument?