- CC Form 104-R: Class & Credit Requirement Tracker
- CC Form 136-R: Benefits for Cadets
- CC Form 137-R: Authorization/Declination to Access Student Records
- CC Form 139-R: Application and Enrollment Record
- DA Form 3425-R: Medical Fitness Statement
For all other forms, please contact your MS Advisor or the HRA.
In order to enroll you must have:
- Your birth certificate (Must be certified)
- A copy of your Social Security card.
- A copy of your naturalization papers, if applicable
- Your selective Service registration number (males only)
- Immunization reports. These can be provided by your doctor
- A copy of your SAT/ACT scores
- Any college transcripts if you have completed college courses.
- Any DD Form 214s if you have prior service
- DA Form 3425./MEPS Physical/DODMERB Qualification letter or waiver. (If applicable)
- Statement providing dentist’s name, address, and phone number, and that they have your dental records on file.
- Blood Type Test
Payment of scholarships and incentives will be done through the GoArmyEd website. Use this guide to assist you in this process. GoArmyEd for Army ROTC Cadets – 7NOV18