Physical Therapy Services
The Center for Neurorehabilitation offers both consultations and treatment for people with neurological diagnoses. To inquire about these services or schedule an appointment, please call 617-353-7525.
Our consultation service includes:
- A comprehensive examination by physical therapists with expertise in a variety of neurological disorders, using special assessment tools to measure your abilities
- Answers to your questions about exercise and the role of physical therapy in managing your neurological disorder
- Recommendations for a plan of exercise and/or physical therapy services that best suit your needs and goals
- Follow-up visits: Weeks, months or years after your initial consultation, we can modify your exercise program or treatment plan as your needs change, serving as an ongoing resource for you in managing your symptoms.
Comprehensive Individualized Treatment
Based on the results of your examination, we provide an individualized treatment program that may include:
- A variety of exercises to help you stay active, optimize your day-to-day function and improve your quality of life
- Stretching, strengthening and cardiovascular fitness training to help increase your flexibility, strength, fitness and energy level
- Strategies to help you maximize your safety, independence and mobility in your home and community
- Follow-up visits: Once you’ve completed your individual sessions, we can assess your progress and help meet your needs over time.
We accept most major insurance plans. Please contact our staff to help you determine your PT benefit.