Boston University Learning Resource Network (LERNet)
- Dates: July 21 – 25, 2014
- Grade Level: Girls entering 7th or 8th grade in fall 2014
Tech Savvy is a one-week program for middle school girls sponsored by the Boston Area Girls STEM Collaborative. The program focuses on computing, engineering, and technology, and each day participants visit a different college campus for hands-on activities. The following are examples of activities typically offered during this action-packed week (please note activities vary from year to year):
- Build a solar car;
- Develop a phone app;
- Create an animation for telling a story or an interactive game;
- Learn about affordable technologies for diagnosing diseases and performing lab tests;
- Build robots and bridges — and much more!!
For more information, please visit our website.