Boston Area Girls STEM Collaborative
- Dates: This program will not be offered in summer 2021.
- Grade Level: Girls enrolled in a school in the Greater Boston area and entering grade 7 or 8 in September
Tech Savvy is a one-week program for middle school girls that focuses on computing, engineering, and technology. Sponsored by the Boston Area Girls STEM Collaborative, the program offers students the opportunity to visit a different college campus each day of the week for hands-on activities. Examples of some of the activities participants may engage in during this action-packed week include:
- Learning how to use a 3D printer
- Developing a phone app
- Wiring circuits to build a dance pad
- Creating an animation for telling a story or an interactive game
- Building robots and bridges
Where: Pick up and drop off at BU; travel to different locations each day
For more information and to apply, visit the Tech Savvy website.