Due by May 1:
- CSS PROFILE received by the College Scholarship Service (CSS)
- FAFSA received by the federal processor
- Income Verification received by IDOC
- No unpaid charges from prior term on BU student account
- Letter explaining any special circumstances, along with supporting documentation,
mailed to BU Financial Assistance
Any other required documents that BU Financial Assistance requests must be submitted promptly.
The deadline to appeal your aid decision is August 1. Additional aid may be offered if the student submits a letter of appeal to his or her assistant director documenting a significant change to the family’s financial circumstances. Appeals will not be considered without income verification.
Semester II Application Deadline
Students who did not apply for or were denied financial aid for the academic year, or who seek additional aid for spring semester can file a Spring Semester Application for Undergraduate Financial Aid.
The filing deadline is the first Monday in November.