Click on any of the following to download a form straight to your desktop. You may need a BU Login name and Kerberos ID password to access some forms.
Adding or Changing Direct Deposit Banking Information
As a result of recent “phishing” email solicitation scam campaigns, and as IS&T works to install new security protections, the University has decided to temporarily remove the ability for users to update bank account information in Employee Self Service as of Wednesday, January 22. ESS will still be accessible for employees to view, and other information can be updated there (including W-4 forms), but for now employees will be required to submit a paper form to add or change their bank account information in SAP.
New employees should complete this form, print and sign it, and bring the completed form to HR at Orientation. For all other changes, provide the completed and signed form (link below) to your Payroll Coordinator who will sign and forward the completed form to the Payroll Office at 25 Buick Street.
If you do not know who your Payroll Coordinator is, please contact Payroll at 617-353-2270.
Thank you very much for your help, and we hope to return to full use of ESS very soon.
- Affidavit of Forgery
- Authorization for Payroll Deduction
- B Honoraria Eligibility Certification
- Check Reissue
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Foreign National Employee Data Sheet
- Student Stipend Form
- Request for Duplicate W-2
- Request for Duplicate 1042-S
- Request for Check/Direct Deposit Reversal
- Cash Credit Voucher
- Cash Credit Voucher (Bank of America)
- Petty Cash Authorization Form
- Record of Petty Cash Disbursements & Request for Reimbursement