The Office of the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer directs and oversees more than 200 employees in the day-to-day financial management functions of Boston University including the Office of the Comptroller, Debt & Treasury Management, Internal Audit, Post Award Financial Operations, Sponsored Programs, Risk Management and Sourcing and Procurement.
Note: We have recently created a new Financial Affairs Policy Page for the BU faculty and staff communities. The purpose of the site is to aggregate key financial policies across all Financial Affairs departments in a user-friendly format for the BU community. For more specific information related to a particular department, please visit that department’s main webpage. Please take a moment to visit and become familiar with this new addition to our site (Kerberos password required).
Please address any questions to Dave Hruban, Manager of Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Links to our most requested forms and resources.
- Financial Affairs Periodic Update
- Payroll Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the SAP Statement of Earnings and Deductions
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate Memo
- Research Accounting
- Financial Forms
- Student Accounting Services
- Fiscal Year 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- Pay a Student Invoice
- Pay a Miscellaneous Receivables Invoice