The Office of the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer directs and oversees more than 160 employees in the day-to-day financial management functions of Boston University including the Office of the Comptroller, Debt & Treasury Management, Internal Audit & Advisory Services, Post Award Financial Operations, Risk Management and Sourcing & Procurement.
Financial Affairs has implemented Service Now to strengthen customer service. Any inquiries for Accounts Payable, Cashier Services, Sourcing & Procurement, and Travel Services should be submitted through the Financial Affairs Customer Service Portal. For requests related to other departments within Financial Affairs (e.g., General Accounting, Payroll), please continue to contact them through existing methods.
For IS&T, please use TechWeb
Please note that cases cannot be created via email; using the service portal will ensure all required information is gathered to service your case. For frequently asked questions, please search the “Knowledge” tab on the homepage where you will find helpful articles. You may also continue to use the “Search all Financial Affairs websites” feature on this website’s navigation pane. BU suppliers, and others without a BU login, can access case forms on the Sourcing & Procurement and Accounts Payable websites.
Most Popular Forms and Resources:
- FY2019 Boston University Audited Financial Statements with Letter from the Treasurer
- Boston University IRS Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2019
- Year End Closing Memo 2020
- After-the-Fact Review of Financial Transactions – University Memorandum
- Gift and Endowment Training
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate Memo
- Financial Forms
- Student Accounting Services
- Uniform Guidance Audit (formerly known as A-133)
- Pay a Student Invoice
- Pay a Miscellaneous Receivables Invoice
- RRCA Webinar 4 Mar 2016 – Slides (Research Related Consulting Agreement)