The Office of the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer directs and oversees more than 160 employees in the day-to-day financial management functions of Boston University including the Office of the Comptroller, Debt & Treasury Management, Internal Audit, Post Award Financial Operations, Risk Management and Sourcing and Procurement.
Note: Boston University has recently created a new Policies Web Page for the community. The purpose of the site is to aggregate all policies across the university in a one-stop shop for the BU community. Nested inside this new website is all of our Financial Affairs specific policies under the tab heading- Finance & Administration. Please take a moment to visit and become familiar with this new initiative and location (Kerberos password required).
All policies uploaded to this page are monitored by the Office of the Senior Vice President, CFO & Treasurer in collaboration with Compliance Services. Although individual departments are responsible for ensuring that policies are current, the administrative department will monitor content on this page and will ensure that individual departments are reviewing all policies on an annual basis.
Please submit all changes to existing policies, additional new policies and any suggested website updates and/or changes to Dave Hruban, Manager of Administration (email@example.com). This process will ensure that all web content affiliated with Financial Affairs is accurate, consistent and user-friendly to the BU Community.
Links to our most requested forms and resources.
- FY2017 Boston University Audited Financial Statements
- Year End Closing Memo 2017
- Financial Affairs Periodic Update
- Payroll Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the SAP Statement of Earnings and Deductions
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate Memo
- Research Accounting
- Financial Forms
- Student Accounting Services
- FY2016 Uniform Guidance Audit (formerly known as A-133)
- Pay a Student Invoice
- Pay a Miscellaneous Receivables Invoice
- RRCA Webinar 4 Mar 2016 – Slides (Research Related Consulting Agreement)