The 2014 ASOR Annual Meeting will be held in San Diego, CA, from November 19th to 22rd. The Annual Meeting is the yearly coming-together of ASOR's vibrant academic community. The conference attracts over 1,000 scholars and enthusiasts of archaeology, linguistics, geography, epigraphy, anthropology, and other fields related to the study of the ancient Near East.
San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild climate, extensive beaches, natural deep-water harbor, and historic neighborhoods. The city is adjacent to the border with Mexico and is the economic center of the region. This year’s conference hotel, The Westin San Diego Hotel, is located downtown near a variety of dining and shopping options, as well as the city’s major attractions.
- Register Now for the Annual Meeting
- Hotel Reservations & City Information
- Travel Discounts - coming soon
- Academic Program & Business Meetings Schedules - coming soon
- Projects on Parade Poster Session
- Nominations for ASOR Awards
- Information for Exhibitors
- Annual Meeting Program Committee
- Online Annual Meeting Registration
- Printable Annual Meeting Registration Form
- Join ASOR or Renew Your Membership
- Printable ASOR Membership Form