Resources and Reports
Please explore the resources linked to this page and feel free to suggest additional links that would be helpful. This section is meant to be a continuous work in progress. The information has been organized into resources related to the activities of faculty members.
Resources at BU and Elsewhere
- Research and Scholarly Work
- Teaching and Mentoring
- Personal Life at Work and Outside Work, including Childbirth (Maternity) Leave Information
- Dual Career Resources
- Diversity Links
Reports for BU
- Faculty Climate Survey, Fall 2007
- Excellence Through Diversity: The Report of the Council for Faculty Diversity and Inclusion, 12/2008
- Boston University COACHE 2010 Executive Summary This is a survey of perceptions about working conditions and climate, administered to tenure-track faculty by the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE), based in the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University. This is the second time this survey has been administered at Boston University. Comparisons to our 2007 results, and to 5 “peers,” chosen from other COACHE participant schools are provided.