- Muhammad H. Zaman. Raah Naward-e-Shouq (Urdu Edition). (Sang-e-Meel Publications, 2021). [Link]
- Muhammad H. Zaman. Biography of Resistance: The Epic Battle Between People and Pathogens. (Harper Wave, 2020). [Link]
- Muhammad H. Zaman. Bitter Pills: The Global War on Counterfeit Drugs. (Oxford University Press, 2018). [Link]
- Muhammad H. Zaman, Ed. Statistical Mechanics of Cellular Systems and Processes. (Cambridge University Press, 2009). [Link]
Published Book Chapters
- Tianyi Yang and Muhammad H. Zaman. Statistical Mechanics of Cell Matrix Interactions. In Muhammad H. Zaman, Ed. Statistical Mechanics of Cellular Systems and Processes, Cambridge University Press. 2009.
- Dewi Harjanto and Muhammad H. Zaman. Multiscale modeling of cell motion in three-dimensional environments. In “Multiscale Cancer Modeling” Deisboeck and Stamataoks Ed. Taylor and Francis Publishers. 2010.
- Dewi Harjanto and Muhammad H. Zaman. Biophysics of 3D Cell Motility. In “Comprehensive Reviews of Biophysics”. Wirtz Editor. Cell Press. 2011.
- David Lepzelter and Muhammad H. Zaman. Cell Receptor and Matrix Interactions. In “Nano and Cell Mechanics”. Espinosa and Bao Editor. 2012.
- Joe Maffei and Muhammad H. Zaman. Quantifying Cell-ECM pathobiology in 3D. In “Extracellular Matrix Pathobiology and Signaling”. Karamanos Editor. De Gruyter Press. 2012.
- Yasha Sharma and Muhammad H. Zaman. Cell migration in Three Dimensional Matrices. In “Cell and Matrix Mechanics”. Zemmel and Kaunus Editors. Taylor and Francis. 2014.
- Jaya Srivastava and Muhammad H. Zaman. Systems Biology of tumor cell migration in 3D. In “Mechanobiology of Cell Matrix Interactions”. Harley and Wagner Editors. Springer. 2010.
- Muhammad H. Zaman and Mariam Bhacker. Healthy Relationships? GCC global health engagement – a focus on Africa. In “Gulf Africa Relationship”, Eickelman and Abusharaf Editors. Gerlach Press Series on GCC, 2015.