Get & Manage Benefits

Incoming and continuing students can find helpful information on the pages below.

Don’t forget:

  • Students who wish to use VA education benefits are required to complete a Certification Request Form before each semester.
  • Students who get Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits and receive Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) and/or kicker payments are now required to verify their enrollment at the end of each month in order to continue receiving their payments. This video shows how to verify your enrollment. More information about it is available here.