Professor (BME, SE, CHEM)
- Title Professor (BME, SE, CHEM)
- Office 44 Cummington St. Room 221
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 617-353-4757
- Education PhD, Chemistry, Hungarian Academy of Science, 1983
- Scientific computing, primarily optimization
- Computational chemistry and biology, including protein and peptide structure determination, protein engineering, and drug design.
ENG BE 505 Molecular Bioengineering
Sandor Vajda received the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Gubkin Institute in Moscow, Russia, the Diploma in Applied Mathematics from the Eotvos Lorand University in Budapest, Hungary, and the Ph.D. degree in chemistry from the Hungarian Academy of Science. He held visiting research positions in the Department of Engineering, University of Warwick, England, and the Department of Chemistry, Princeton University. He was on the faculty of the Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY. Currently he is Professor of Biomedical Engineering and the co-director of the Biomolecular Engineering Research Center at Boston University.