Conflict, Politics, and Human Rights in Africa
Click on any of the publications below to find out more about them, or to purchase PDF copies.
- Kenya and the International Criminal Court: Politics, the Election, and the Law, CPHR 1, (2013)
- THE RESILIENCE OF THE PAST: GOVERNMENT AND OPPOSITION IN KENYA, CPHR 2, (2014)
- Saving Mobutu: Zaire, the West, and the Inter-African Force, 1978–1979, CPHR 3, (2016)
- Pan-Africanism, Continental Identity, and African Foreign Policy since 1945, CPHR 4 , (2017)
- Ethnic Politics in Kenya, CPHR 5, , pp. 1—20 (2017)
- The Devolution Paradigm: Theoretical Critiques and the Case of Kenya, CPHR 6 , (2019)