Academic Immersion Program (AIM)
Boston University Summer Term
- Introduction to Experimental Psychology: July 6 – July 23, 2021
- Introduction to Medicine: July 26 – August 13, 2021
- Creative Writing: July 26 – August 13, 2021
- Global Studies: Security, Statecraft, & Spycraft: July 26 – August 13, 2021
- Grade Level: Students entering 11th or 12th grade in fall 2021
The Academic Immersion Program (AIM) provides an opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors to focus intensively on one academic topic for three weeks. In summer 2021, four tracks of AIM will be offered: Introduction to Medicine (in partnership with the Department of Medical Sciences & Education at the Boston University School of Medicine), Introduction to Experimental Psychology, Creative Writing, and Global Studies: Security, Statecraft, & Spycraft (in partnership with the Pardee School of Global Studies). Each track combines classroom work in the subject area with project-based learning activities. Students also participate in fun social activities designed for remote participants, with students from all over the country and around the world. AIM is open to remote students only in summer 2021.
For more information and to apply, visit the Summer Term High School Programs website.