The Copenhagen Business School exchange programs offer Questrom School of Business students the opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked business schools in the world. Students will enroll directly at Copenhagen Business School for a semester or an academic year. Students can select from a variety of accommodation options, from large and small residence halls at different locations throughout the city to private housing. Students also have the option to study Danish language through a crash course before the start of classes or to take a Danish language course during the semester, though the study of Danish is not mandatory. Students take four courses (16 credits total), at least two of which must be management courses approved by Questrom as Questrom-equivalent courses. Interested students should refer to Questrom’s lists of pre-approved courses.
Requirements & Considerations
Housing & Student Services
- University housing is available but not guaranteed to exchange students. Space is limited, especially in the fall semester, and students may be placed in private housing.
- Student residences are located throughout the city
- Variety of living styles: singles, doubles, or suite-style (en-suite kitchen & bathroom); for residences that are not suite-style, there is a shared kitchen
- All rooms rented out through CBS are fully furnished, and the kitchens are equipped with basic utensils
- Housing is paid directly to residence; board is not included
- University dining facilities available; no meal plans, pay per meal
- Laundry available in each residence
- Fall Semester: mid August to late December
- Spring Semester: mid January to mid June
- Fall Semester & Academic Year: March 15
- Spring Semester: September 15
Notification of admission begins after the application deadline.
Cost & Financial Considerations
- 2021/2022 Tuition: $29,508
Cost includes tuition, overseas medical insurance, and emergency evacuation coverage
- Estimated program budget including cost of living expenses.
- Grants and Scholarships available