Your Boston University student account will continue to reflect spring semester on-campus residence and/or dining plan charges until you complete the residence checkout procedures (see the Housing website for information about petitioning for release from your Residence License Agreement). However, you may deduct these charges from the amount you remit to settle your student account by the spring semester settlement deadline.

Room Selection for Fall Semester & Returning to Campus:

An important administrative responsibility you have while preparing to study abroad is maintaining your housing status on the Boston campus. There are several things that you need to do before you leave, and you will need to complete the Housing Reservation while you are abroad. All of these details are outlined on the following page of the BU Housing website.

Finally, if you have any further questions, contact Housing at 617-353-3511 or, or stop in and see them at 25 Buick Street.